Tuesday 2 June 2009

Father's Day Gifts from £5 to less than £30 - bargain!


I've been a bit quiet in the blogging department for the last few weeks - but I haven't been sitting on the beach (I wish - well, not often anyway), I've been typing away so hard on my computer I've managed to rub off all the letters on my keyboard! Now, whilst that doesn't bother me as I know where most of them are - my husband has been left very confused: "Where's the H gone!!!"....


Anyway, the reason why I've worn dents in the buttons, is because I've been busy adding loads - and I mean LOADS - of new things to the website. There are now lots of new images I've added to the Gallery, plus of course the personalised magazine covers. Now there are also personalised newspapers (which really do look and feel like a genuine paper - you would struggle to tell the difference!), plus some fantastic official FC personalised framed prints available for Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United.


So, if you're looking for some ideas for Father's Day (June 21st) look no further - I think PhotoFairytales has pretty much got it covered! There is a link on the home page which takes you through to a whole load of ideas for Gifts for Men, and prices start at only £5 too.


TIP OF THE MONTH WINNER: I'm so pleased to announce that this month's winner is Tasha with a great money-saving tip. Take a look:


Tasha has won a £5 gift voucher - if you would like to take part, the competition is ongoing so get your ideas coming in. Full details can be found by following the link above. Plus, this month, everyone that entered but didn't win also received a 10% discount voucher. So go on, give it a go!

Enjoy the sun, Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts