Tuesday 7 September 2010

Is PhotoFairytales "Website of the Year"..?

What do you think of the PhotoFairytales website? If you think it's good enough to win the "Website of the Year" award, I'd love it if you could please spare just one or two minutes (honestly, no more!) to tell the judges why you like it...

The Good Web Guide started the award last year, aiming it specifically at small businesses. It provides businesses like PhotoFairytales an excellent way to gain recognition (and there are some great prizes on offer too!). My site has been entered into the competition, and if you can take a moment of your day to enter your support to my website I would be so grateful. Simply follow this link for details.

Sites are judged and assessed in areas such as design, originality, content, and ease of use. I'm keeping my fingers crossed (and my legs, eyes and toes for good measure!).

Thanks for your support, Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts