Monday 1 August 2011

All new at PhotoFairytales...


So, have you been over to take a look at the new PhotoFairytales website yet? What do you mean "no"!! I'd love you to head over and have a good poke around - the site has had a total makeover and I think it looks a lot fresher. You should find it easier to navigate and faster to load too - which is no bad thing, considering the quantity of images on there!

And the site has become even bigger too - with lots of new things to see. The biggest seller has always been my Fantasy Portraits, and I've added a whole new gallery for you: the Fairytale Collection. Inspired by classic fairy stories and traditional tales, I've no doubt that this will prove popular - especially for children. I'll be adding to the collection over the coming months, so do please check back and see what's new.

In addition to the new Portrait designs, there are lots of other new things to see - just click here to take a look at all the new additions.

I really hope you like the new designs and products, and would love to hear your thoughts on the website too so do please leave your comments...

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts