Tuesday 9 August 2011

I really need your help!

With the new website now finished, I feel as if PhotoFairytales has been given a new lease of life - a bit like coming out of the changing room realising you're a size smaller than you thought!

As all my regular customers know, feedback is a wonderful thing. With every single order I receive, I always strive to offer not only a great product but also great service. I know that shopping online can be a daunting prospect: you can't pick up and touch the product, you have natural concerns about the company you're buying from, etc. That's why I think it's so important to look after my customers and make them feel happy about shopping with me. And that's why I wanted to relaunch the website to give you all a much nicer environment in which to shop too! I might not be able to offer you a glass of wine or a cup of coffee while you're "walking" around my shop, but I can make sure it looks clean, attractive, presentable and is easy to walk around. If you see what I mean!

And this is where I need you're help..! I'm really excited to let you know that PhotoFairytales is part of the Website of the Year Award 2011. But I really need your support, because I'm up against the big guys! If you can spare a moment to help me it would be fantastic if you can just click here and just leave a sentence about why you think the PhotoFairytales site should win. It will take you just one minute, and will mean the world to me.

Thank you for your continued support... (and I do mean that, whether you vote or note!)
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts