Wednesday 21 March 2012

WOW Wednesday!

My latest new discovery this month is a fabulous site: wowthankyou.co.uk - a great place to find unique gifts for the family and home, the site represents around 750 independent UK makers and designers. I've just signed up too, and you can now buy many of my own creations on there - and some exclusive, not available anywhere else, lines too!

If you haven't seen wowthankyou yet, I thought I'd do a little round up of some of the great gift ideas you can find on there - and with today being such a lovely sunny day for us here in Norfolk, I thought I'd have a garden/outdoors theme. Here are some of my favourites:

1. Gothic Shed - what every discerning gardener will require for their patch this year!
From The Posh Shed Company

2. Handmade Gardeners Soap - a super scrubby soap, fragranced with rosemary, cypress and sweet orange essential oil.
From The Somerset Garden

3. Tree Design House Sign - custom made from powder coated steel and personalised with your house name and number.
From Iron Profiles

4. Union Jack Bunting - perfect for that garden party or street party to celebrate the Jubilee!
From Sew Recycled

5. Good Morning Campers Dog Collar - the ideal collar for holidaying pooches this summer!
From Woof and Meow

You can find the PhotoFairytales shop at Wow Thank You here - keep checking back as I'll be adding to it regularly.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts