Wednesday 9 January 2013

Happy 2013!

I know, I know - I'm a bit late wishing you happy New Year, but the thought is still there! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and Santa was good to you?!

November and December were phenomenal months at PhotoFairytales HQ - the busiest ever, and it was fantastic to welcome both new and returning customers and to be able to help with their Christmas shopping. It never fails to give me a little judder of pleasure to think that my creations are being given to others and unwrapped on Christmas morning!

The next date on the calendar is Valentine's Day in just 5 weeks time - if you need a little bit of inspiration do take a look at my range of romantic gift ideas on the website...

I'm going to be working on some new designs and product lines over the next few weeks too, so do check in and see what's new. If you would like to receive updates direct to your inbox, why not sign up to my mailing list (don't worry, I won't swamp you with emails - I only send them when I've got something great to tell you about!). You can find the sign up form by clicking here.

Have a great week,
Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts