Thursday 16 July 2015

Look - new look!

Look - new look!
OK, so time to breathe a little life back into this neglected corner of the world wide web! 

I'll start by letting you know that the PhotoFairytales website has recently had a huge overhaul (just in case you haven't spotted it yet). It took quite a few weeks to do, but I think the result is a much fresher and brighter look, and it should be easier to move around too.

To go with the new look site there are some new product lines too - and even more in the pipeline. You can see all the new gift ranges on the What's New page - I hope you see something you like.

Oh, and I'm also doing a fab giveaway on the PhotoFairytales Facebook page too - it must end this Sunday, so head on over and take a look. It's super easy to enter, and you get to choose your own prize!

What do you think of the new look - I'd love to hear from you, so feel free to leave a comment below :)

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts