Wednesday 25 May 2016

What to buy for Father's Day when men are SO hard to buy for?!

It's Father's Day on June 19th this year... so what do you get the
man who pretty much has everything he could ever want? 

Why are men so impossibly hard to buy a gift for? Unless they are the type who has a specific hobby or interest (or unless you have an unlimited income!), it can be difficult to find the right present. Which can make the looming Father's Day (June 19th) a bit tricky...


Take my own husband (please! - ha ha, only joking, ahem), he is a prime example. Come birthday or Christmas or Father’s Day for example, and it’s usually the same scenario: me stumped for ideas. If I ask him what he wants his usual reply is: “nothing really”. I think perhaps one of these days I’ll call his bluff - I know for sure that if he was really given “nothing” he’d feel pretty fed up!

I think this is one of the main differences between men and women. Ask me what I want for my birthday and I usually have a list for you - a rolling one - which gets carried over from Christmas to birthday! It’s not that I’m greedy, but there’s always something you’d love to own, right?

I’m assuming your man is not a millionaire and therefore already has everything in the world, so when you put aside the unrealistic sports-car-type gifts, is there anything left out there that you can buy for him that would really, really delight him? Something with a “wow” factor?

The tacky gadgets that get left in a cupboard - the golf ball polisher and the remote control fart machine - understandably have a short life. So what can you buy the man in your life who either has everything, or more likely, no idea what he wants?

The right personalised gift can prove to be an ideal solution. Something that raises a smile, or laughter even. Get it right and you could just be finding the perfect gift that ticks all the boxes. Ideally it would be something truly thoughtful that will be treasured for many years, or perhaps something both fun and practical. If you can do all that you can relax - you’ve done it, you’ve found the perfect gift. Now all you need to worry about is the next gift time…!

Find fun, touching, thoughtful and practical personalised gifts for him at www.PhotoFairytales.co.uk. Bespoke gifts and keepsakes created to order and truly original. Gifts for him: for birthday, Christmas, Father’s Day, anniversary.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts