Tuesday 20 December 2016

Happy Christmas - and thank you!



Well, that's it for another year... the last few orders have gone, and it's time to wind down (and open the Quality Street tin). It's been an absolutely fantastic year for PhotoFairytales, and that's down to all of you - my lovely customers. I want to pass on a HUUUUUGE thank you to each and every one of you. The buyers, the followers, the supporters - thank you.

PhotoFairytales is closing at 3pm today, and will reopen again after a Christmas break on January 9th. You can still place orders while I'm away - the website is still open - but I won't be able to acknowledge or start work on your order until I'm back.

I wish you all a fantastic, relaxing and peaceful Christmas. I hope Father Christmas brings you everything you wished for, and I look forward to catching up with you in January.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts