Tuesday 12 September 2017

Theme of the Week: Typography

The trend for graphic typography prints and word art has been around for a while, and shows no sign of leaving - with good reason. The strong graphic style suits just about every decor and adds a timeless and classic feel whilst also giving a contemporary touch to your home.

I have a slightly obsessive love of typefaces - I have an ENORMOUS range on file that I've gathered over the years, and I still can't get enough! I'll happily sign up to 'font of the day' emails just to get a daily fix in my inbox!

My typographic prints and gifts have been my most popular lines in the last couple of years, and my ranges have grown to embrace the trend, incorporating both strong colours, monochrome, softer pastels and bold word styles to hopefully suit all tastes!

So, my Theme of the Week this week is Typography - and I've rounded up a few choice from the PhotoFairytales site that I hope you'll love:



1: 'Family Sayings' canvas print, printed to order and available in any colour of your choice, from £18.95 - part of a range of canvas designs
2: NEW Personalised Alphabet Nursery print, £23.95 - a generous A3 size print on beautiful traditionally made watercolour paper
3: 'Written in the Stars' personalised print, from £15.95 - part of the range of 'Love Print' designs in a choice of print sizes
4: Wooden Photo Blocks, from £27.50 - stunning sepia-toned hand crafted blocks in a choice of wording options featuring your favourite photos
5: 'Biscuits' Word Theme print, £22.95 - part of a range of A3-size word theme prints, created to order and available in any colours of your choice
6: 'Word Art' print, £15.95 - personalised inspirational monochrome prints, available in boy or girl options 

PLUS: See the 'Competitions, Discounts & Giveaways' tab above for details of a discount code for the Word Art prints - ends soon!

I hope you've seen something you like - there's plenty more on the PhotoFairytales website, so if you're looking for a special gift or a treat for your own home do have a browse around the site today and see what you can discover!

Sarah x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts